Thursday, January 20, 2011

A little something about me...

I have always had a passion for fashion.  When I was little I loved dressing up my barbies, and dressing up myself.  I have been shopping at my favorite department store, Nordstrom, since I was in diapers.  For as long as I can remember, I have always known that I belong in the fashion industry.

I am not exactly sure what kind of career in fashion I would like to pursue, but I am currently interested in styling, PR, and event planning.  One thing that I am so grateful for is to be a member of the Nordstrom Fashion Board.  I feel like it has opened so many doors for me and it is helping me learn more about fashion and what it involves.  It is all so exciting.

Over the past few years I have found myself becoming much more creative in what I wear and how I think.  I always find myself gazing into store windows and admiring displays.  I have even started attempting sketching out my own designs and creating mood boards.  I love how reading fashion magazines and looking at ad campaigns can inspire me to create something of my own.  

I hope I can inspire you too :)

xoxo,

Danielle


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!