Thursday, May 26, 2011

Frolicking through Benicia.

I don't know how many posts it will take me to share with you how much fun I had with Jenae and Angelic on our Benicia getaway weekend... but here's post number two! After exploring through town a little, we went to see our room at The Union Hotel. First of all, let me say that Angelic's mom and grandmother did an amazing job decorating our room.  (I will post pictures very soon!) After admiring our room, we decided it was time to get busy with our first photo shoot of the trip. We were digging through our jam packed suitcases as fast as we could before we lost sunlight. After we perfected our outfits we headed out toward the beach! Jenae, who was the most sensibly dressed, in her white pants and button up.  Followed by Angelic, in her super bright floral mini skirt and bandau top. And then there was me, trailing behind in my black mini, rose tank and super high stilettos.  We were pretty much the entertainment of the night, the talk of the town, and the most fashionable things to hit Benicia.  (That night at least.) After we made our way down the street, and after my numerous times of yelling at Jenae and Angelic to slow down,   We finally reached our destination....THE BEACH! Then, as I was ready to kick off my stilettos... We found... Weeds.  They actually turned out to be a nice backdrop for our photos.






I have a ton of beach pictures, so I'll just have to save them for my next post.  Until then....

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!