Saturday, November 26, 2011

Thanksgiving

I hope all of you had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I am most thankful for my family.  They are so loving and supportive, I don't know where I would be without them.  This year I spent Thanksgiving with my Mom, Dad, Grandpa, my two little sisters, Melissa and Lauren, and of course my adorable little dog, Bella.  


My mom and I prepared dinner: Filet Mignon, Salad, Potatoes, Corn, Croissants and Apple Pie.  It was delicious!  I love that we don't do the 'traditional turkey'.  After all, it makes you feel so lazy and tired!  Since we only use our dining room for holidays/special occasions, I love decorating it :) so here are a few pictures of our festive fall table:


What's a Thanksgiving dinner without leaves, pumpkin candles and pilgrim turkeys on your table runner? ;) lol


I ended my evening by watching Lady Gaga's Thanksgiving special :) So now that Thanksgiving is over, the countdown to Christmas has begun!  I pretty much avoided the Black Friday insanity at all costs.  To be honest, I find nothing appealing about camping out to be stampeded by hundreds of people just to get a deal or two, some people get super crazy about that stuff.  So I hope that all of you who went out were safe and found something worthwhile!  What did you do for Black Friday?

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!