Monday, July 18, 2011

A night at the Ballet...

Last weekend, Angelic and I went to the ballet at the Degollado theatre in downtown Guadalajara.  Which is one of the oldest aristocratic theatres in town and it was absolutely GORGEOUS!  Especially at night because it was illuminated it colorful lights.  We went to see an international ballet, so there were ballet dancers from around the world.  It was a great show!  




Isn't it beautiful??







Just the idea of dressing up for a ballet sounds amazing.  It was so much fun to get all dolled up for the night.  I wore a new black printed free people dress and grey wedges.  Unfortunately, I was unable to get any pictures of our outfits due to the fact that we were in a car accident after we left the theatre.  Thankfully, all is well and I hope to get some pictures of the outfit up soon.  :)

xoxo,
Danielle

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!