Saturday, December 3, 2011

New York

Time to tell you more about New York! Continuing on with my Acceptance to TVFU post... After my grandpa and I arrived in New York, we dropped off our luggage at the hotel and then decided to be really touristy and take a double decker bus tour.  It has been a few years since I have been there, so was really nice being able to spend time with my grandpa on his first visit to the city.  I absolutely love the architecture there, the buildings and skyscrapers are just gorgeous.

Waldorf-Astoria


The Plaza

I have a lot more pictures of buildings, but for some reason, my laptop doesn't want me to upload them today.. (maybe this is a message to start studying for my final tomorrow) Anyways, please excuse my lack of NY posts lately, I took a couple thousand pictures there and I just haven't had the time to sort through/crop/edit them.  So hopefully after my two last finals this week, I can get posting a little bit more!  I seriously can't believe Christmas is coming up so fast, I haven't wrapped anything!  Actually, I haven't even finished shopping!
How is your holiday season so far?

xoxo,
Danielle

Don't forget to follow me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!