Friday, December 2, 2011

Party time!


Thursday night, as I already shared with you, I was invited to attend a private holiday party hosted by one of my favorite stores, Nordstrom.  I look forward to attending this event every year.  Let me give you a little background on the event...

Every holiday season Nordstrom sends out invitations to their best customers for an exclusive holiday customer appreciation party.  This is always a really exciting event because only a select group of people are invited, so Nordstrom makes it extra special to those that attend.  This year, I brought my friend, Danielle (Yes, we have the same name) and we had a wonderful time!  Unfortunately, I didn't end up taking pictures of the event.  I'm really not the type of person to run around a party taking pictures, I'd much rather enjoy it.  There were so many things to see and do, so I'll just have to tell you about it :)  They had a live band and tons of special treats!  The waiters were serving delicious hours d'oeuvres and desserts on their silver trays.  There was also a fabulous little Italian soda bar, we loved the tangerine soda.  I really had a great time, and I think our crazy little road trip made it even better.  It was so much fun having Danielle with me!  So now for our outfits.... 


The holidays are my favorite time of year.  It seems like you can get away with dressing up a little bit more, and extra sparkles!  
What are your party plans this season??

xoxo,
Danielle

Don't forget to "like" me on facebook! @Confessions of a Fashionista

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!