Saturday, March 3, 2012

Dreaming of Spring.

Hello again!  I have taken quite a long break from blogging due to lack of inspiration and a very busy schedule, but I'm back!  I am so excited to show you some new looks that I've put together.  I also have a little surprise coming for you in the next couple of weeks ;) so I'll be updating you on that very soon!  In the meantime here's a look that I put together a few weeks ago...





Spring is almost here!  There's always that awkward season where Winter is ending and Spring is coming and I can't decide to wear my winter clothes or my Spring clothes.  This is a very neutral look that I feel works perfect for in between the season.

Juicy Couture leather jacket, Citizens of Humanity jeans


xoxo,
Danielle



5 comments:

  1. A very subdued but cute look :) I like. Wherever you are looks nice and sunny too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so pretty! Love your jacket!
    xx
    http://junebiswas.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love this look! very casual and stylish. the shoes are really cute!

    bijou-minou.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!