Friday, March 23, 2012

Goodbye, Confessions of a Fashionista!

Hello, Pink Bows and Stilettos!



 I am excited to announce that after much contemplation, I have changed the name of my blog from "Confessions of a Fashionista" to "Pink Bows and Stilettos".  My fashion blog is a little over a year old and I feel like it's just time for a change.  So far, I haven't been satisfied with what I have done with my blog so far, so I plan on giving it a major facelift!  I welcome all criticism and feedback so please send all of your comments my way!  I hope you are all just as excited about the new changes as I am!

xoxo,
Danielle

P.S. If you haven't already, you can "Like" me on Facebook or "Follow" me on Twitter!  I tend to frequent those sites and update them differently than my blog, so be sure to check it out! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time to leave a comment :) I love reading all of them!